Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my truck is going in for injectors monday, and today i rinsed the motor off now it won't turn over!!!!! If you turn the key to the on position everything lights up but no crank. so i turn the key on and it starts and runs fine if you jump the starter, and also my turn signals dont work, flashers do?? Im assuming something is wet, i blew everything dry i could but still nothing!!! i feel like sandford and son jumping the starter!! someone help please, finally found a dealer to do my injectors now this happens!!!!1:blowup:blowup:help

· Registered
182 Posts
bump...I'm intirested.....anyone???

· Registered
18 Posts
Must have got the water into a relay or fuse box. M B a wireing conector. U could try blowing everything down with shop air. Also WD40. "Water Displacement".Good Luck those little bowtie gremlins are rude.
PM

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Must have got the water into a relay or fuse box. M B a wireing conector. U could try blowing everything down with shop air. Also WD40. "Water Displacement".Good Luck those little bowtie gremlins are rude.
PM
The fuse sox is bone dry, i did't get that wet. I also blew everything off with air, but nothing!! im not even sure wher to start??? Now i just noticed on the way home my tow/haul- od off light is very faint when you turn it on! Someone has had to of had this problem before??

· Registered
86 Posts
I have that same problem starting. Turn the key forward and nothing. I just have to cycle it a few times and hope for the best. Maybe ignition switch? Mine is also a 03

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so my starter got wet and was shorting out internally, had ground at the small S terminal. new starter should be here tonight and we'll see if that is the problem?? after i had 90% of the harness out and the TCM,PCM, fuse box!! :mad:

· Im Superrrrr!
14,913 Posts
lol you had the majority of it knocked out really....I still want to find the guy that designed the tunnel that the wiring harness sits on top of the motor and donkey punch him.

I did mine this past weekend and I didnt take out the fuse box or TCM/PCM. I could see maybe with the Fuse box out it would be easier. But I dont see a need for the TCM/PCM to be taken out.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah so STILL can't find the [email protected] problem, its doing so much crazy blinking, flickering,humming noises!! im ready to light a big bonfire!!!!!:mad:

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i would love to but im thinking they would laugh at me if i showed them how to start it with a 1/4 drive extension?? ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.