Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any non tow mirrors laying around that they wanna get rid of? I have tow mirrors but they are a little bulky looking and I don't tow all that much. :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a pair that came off my truck. Only thing is the truck is LTZ so the mirrors were painted the same color as truck which is black so I don't know if you could paint them or not. I believe they had about 4000 or maybe a little less when I took them off.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Dave: I have a set that I'de be willing to trade for yours if they are power and heated. PM me if interested and we can work something out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm's answered guys. I think I want to keep my tow mirrors in case I don't like the non tow mirrors or if I start doing more towing again. Also I am "fire red" so if they are LTZ or SLT they would have to be red. Regular black is fine from an LT or SLE. Thanks for the responses guys!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would be willing to get rid of my stock mirrors at a reasonable price. I just swapped out for tow mirrors a couple of weeks ago, so I don't need your tow mirrors. Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent Georgia

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Question for you guys. Will the 2500hd/3500hd tow mirors fit a new body 1500?? If so, I have a set off my LT if anyone is interested in trading for some tow mirrors. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts