Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - long overdue in joining but have gained lots of knowledge from everyone's posts over the last 8 months or so, so thanks everyone! I look forwar to being a contributing member to the community!

I have a 2011 Sierra Dmax - fantastic truck but sooooooo sick of DPF/DEF issues. Had the truck 2 1/2 years and 3 major issues with this horrible system to date at under 200,000 km!

All the best!

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

DELETE and EFI!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I should have added in that I've had my truck back for a total of 3 hours - deleted and h&s xrt pro. So for so good. I've heard great things about EFI!
I was able to get a great deal on the XRT so I went that route

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Can I bet that eventually you will go with efi...?? not dogging H&S but many have went to efi from there!!!! congrats with the "new" truck now ha

Reactions: SilverGorillaLML

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is EFI that much better? Like I said I've had it back for only a few hours and definitely am smiling ear to ear. New truck is right!

I have an 08 Sierra 2500 with a 6.0l that was pretty comparable to the truck before. Not so much anymore.

I have a few 24 V Cummins and a 5.2 Izusu in my GM W5500 which is a total snail lol

All used for snow removal/landscaping etc

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Yeah efi is actually custom tuning as to where H&S isn't....again, not knocking it because everyone used that because that was all there was for a while, while efi was getting their stuff together!

I know that smiling from ear to ear feeling, I have that every time I get in the truck!

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Efi>everything :D Delete that sucker and never look back. Welcome to the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.