Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very sorry guys for the delay in pm's. I have been working hard on the phone calls/sales coming in but yesterday I had to pull away from the shop unexpectedly. My 10yo dog / Boxer (Harley) has been having health problems following a hart attack he had 2 weeks ago. We have been in and out of the vet having him checked out and today I came in to work to find he was not doing well at all and we had to make the decision to put him down. It was a very hard decision for my wife and I but we felt it was best. It has been weighing on me the past couple weeks and slowed me down alittle.
We will miss having him around the office:(.

I will be closed tomorrow (Friday 26) but back working Monday and trying to get back up to speed on PM's but please feel free if you need to place an order for product to just call in and dial 1 for sales and we are happy to get your order going ASAP. Or feel free to use our on line store. If you have general questions and have already sent a PM I will try and get a reply sent back ASAP. Again sorry for any delays.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
sorry to hear that nick

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, just don't want members to feel I was avoiding anyone.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome back, I know how you feel...about a month ago our oldest dog we had for 12 years wasn't doing to well one night, and I went downstairs to check on her and she had passed away in the middle of the night. It's a lot tougher than you think it is, you'll get through it.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I have been in the same boat. Hope everything is well, you and your family will be in my thoughts...

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
sorry to hear that man...just want to let you know i am very happy with the lift you sold me. A++++++ worth the waiting on pms

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
family comes first. i have been in your shoes with the animals.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,941 Posts
Sorry to hear that Nick. You never really think about how hard it is, but they are a part of the family. I wish you the best in this hard time. I know how hard it is, be thinkin about ya.

·
Registered
129 Posts
SO sorry to hear. I lost my girl about 5 yrs ago and haven't had the heart to replace her. They are your best friends and are missed. Hang in there and remember the good times, that's their gift to their owners.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sorry to the hear the bad news...i have had to make that decison too...its one of the hardest things to do

I'm going to be getting shocks and cognito pitman/idler braces here soon...

i will get in touch with you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry to hear. I have had a few that I have had to do that too.

Ordered the Bilsteins online that I emailed you about.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the posts guys. My wife and I decided to find another dog for our family. I started a new thread > New puppy on the way, need help with names if anyone would like to check it out.

Any dog owner can understand how weird it is without a dog after so many years, we just could not do it.

Thanks...

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts