Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the Stage 6 Leveling Package from NorCal with NO glitches!

Had Russ at NorCal/RPM install the leveling kit with shackles and wheels and it turned out Perfect!

Just want to add a few more goodies before I post some pictures

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just ordered the Stage 6 Leveling Package from NorCal with NO glitches!

Had Russ at NorCal/RPM install the leveling kit with shackles and wheels and it turned out Perfect!

Just want to add a few more goodies before I post some pictures
What town is NorCal/RPM's shop where they're doing installs?

I may have them install a lift. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
What'd the install run? Also what size wheel tire are you using?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NorCal/RPM is in Los Banos, CA. Im in SF and it took me 1 hour 40 minutes to get there. I took 580 to the 5 towards Fresno.

I'm running the Cognito Stage 6 Leveling Kit from NorCal with 18x9 KMC Addicts in black with the new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires, LT285/65R18. Tire is 32.56 so no fender mod

Stage 6 installed by Russ and it is sweet!

No rubbing and the ride/stance is perfick

Will post pictures as soon as LineX my front and rear bumpers

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just installed the stage 6 kit this past weekend on 2008 3500. Got the torsion keys as well. Went on great!. Sits level. Rides awesome. Got an alignment a couple days ago as well. Very easy kit with great instructions. Thank you NorCal!

·
Registered
277 Posts
seems reviews of the level kit are all over the place. If i seen consistent posts about it riding good i would have ordered one by now lol instead im on the fence about a 4" kit.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I should add that we used a heavy duty C clamp for the torsion keys and it destroyed it. Definitely recommend the torsion key tool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts