Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been reading this forum for a while but I just signed on. I have been looking for an 01/02 Chevy Dmax. Would you guys be scared of an 01 Crew Cab Long bed 2500HD with 206000 for 12500? It does not smoke at idle it is pretty clean and I got the VIN so I can check about the injectors, I know thes motors are good for several more miles but what about the rest of the truck? I don't want it nickle and dimeing me to death.lol NADA is 14100 so I guess it is not to bad of a deal.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum. Fill out your truck info in your sig as far as any modifications and also what part of NC you located at?

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I am from West Jefferson NC, close to Boone. My county (Ashe) is up in the corner of the state bordering both VA and TN. I did offer them 11,000 but they won't budge. I will probably go ahead and get it as long as the injectors have already been replaced these trucks seem few and far between down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.