Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a guy that wants to do a dyno day, and he would even make it a two day event if wanted. It will cost 45$ for 3 pulls, and 10$ each additional pull if wanted or needed. He will serve hot dogs, and hamburgers, plus soda. He said 15-20 trucks a day..... He's got room on the property for trucks and trailers. He would like to do this before the end of summer, so if I can get enough guys together with the same weekend open, we can plan it for that said weekend. Let me know who all is interested in this event.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Where at in NE ohio, i would definatly be there if its not to far, what kind of dyno?? the only week that isnt good for me is the last full week of Aug.

Later
Caleb

·
3,163 Posts
ANytime in sept. I would probally bring atleat one other truck with me......Adam?
do you know if its a dynojet, or a loadcell type dyno

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dyno is a "mustang dyno MD-1100" He says he can get close to if not match the dyno jet numbers on this thing.

·
3,163 Posts
Yeah thats cool im i,ve been looking for a load cell to run on!!! Keep us posted!!

Caleb

·
Registered
484 Posts
05_LLY said:
I would probally bring atleat one other truck with me......Adam?
Don't twist my arm too hard! :D I know September is going to be a little hectic, but as long as it's an all day event I think that I can get there in the afternoon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ashtabula! Wahoo!

That is not far from me at all. I hope he has good exhaust fan or six. ;) My truck Smokes a little.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool so far I've got like 8 trucks.....only need like 7 more for it to be a go time. And so far it looks like early september....excellant. I will keep ya'll posted.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great guys.....Once I get the ok from the guy with the dyno, I will post it up, and I will need you guys to email me some info...... I'll post it here, and have a link to my email address, with instructions........Also I will be able to have directions to the shop! Keep an eye out!:thumbsup

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I've Got The Date.

The date for the Dyno will be September 9th 2006. I will need the following information from those of you who will be able to attend. Please email me at:
[email protected] with the following info,

Name, make and model of truck, how many people are you bringing? Reason for the last question is to know how much food is needed to be prepaired. Also make a note if you will be dynoing, or if you are just comin' up to meet fellow members.

You may also ask me any more questions you may have, and I'll answer that as soon as possible.

Hope to see some of ya out there.

The Dyno is located here: Twisted Inovations
776 Center Street
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One note to add to the dyno day.....we will be starting at 9am, that way we can get everyones trucks in. Also if your truck has stacks, you may attend, but we will need someone to bring a tube set up to hook to the stacks so the exhaust exits the building better. So if you have one, please bring it, and be willing to share with the others. Hope to see ya'll there.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts