Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey ya'll, the guys over at T.I. Dyno and Tuning are having another Dyno day. I've attached a Word Doc. with all the details! Please let us know how many people you plan to bring so we can be sure to have enough food for lunch! If you have any questions, you can ask them here, or use the contacts given on the Word Doc. I hope to see ya'll out there again!

Ok, so I cannot attach the Word Doc. says the file is to large....so I will cut and paste.

DIESEL DYNO DAY

WHEN: April 21st 2007

WHERE: Twisted Innovations Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 9 A.M. Till We’re Done!

COST: $45 For 3 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull.
Twisted Innovations will be serving hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. If you’d like to bring something that would be fine. Twisted Innovations is a SCT dealer, and will have some on hand.

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: [email protected] (to contact Kevin)
[email protected] (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
awesome my brothers and me are gonna try and be there.we enjoy diesel smoke,i admit it it's an addiction

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
how far are you guys off of interstate 11?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Schedule looks open so far Josh, might see you all again in April.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
how late do you expect the event to last.i get off of work at noon and still would have an hour of driving to get there,main thing is i want to dyno my truck.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
good that should work out just fine.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
how much is it to dyno 2 trucks and can you dyno duallys?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It would be another $45 for 3 runs for the second truck. Yes you can dyno the duallie. It's a mustang dyno, with wide drums. He dyno's and tune's drag cars in the summer months.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
sweet.i kind of tired off just guessing how many horse these trucks have,so i'll find out some accurate numbers then.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep. It was alot of fun last time. I'm sure it'll be fun again! What is your email addy? I can email you some pictures from the last one. I would've posted them up here, but the file's are to big for this site.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Yep. It was alot of fun last time. I'm sure it'll be fun again! What is your email addy? I can email you some pictures from the last one. I would've posted them up here, but the file's are to big for this site.
[email protected] i would love to see some pics and dyno charts if at all possible:rolleyes:

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
thanks i appreciate it.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts

I changed file size, are you still having issues?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I changed file size, are you still having issues?
Dunno, lets see............................Nope, my computer says I have a max of 19.5KB to load a jpeg.......All my pictures are in Jpeg file......:help Thanks for tryin' to get this fixed though!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts