Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
i am still wantting to start a meet. sorry i have been gone for so long some things have came up that i had to take care of.
Glad you're back

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
thanks its good to be bad. so has anyone heard about the whisky river in jax? i know on thuresdays they have this thing call alive after 5 they have bands playing ever thuresday or we can do the bufflo cafe still. its up to you guys i am ready when ever.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I think we should try to start a chapter. Dirty South Diesels/Down South Diesels, I don't want it to be only duramax's (even though that would be nice) because there aren't alot of us down here. I think there are quite a few dodges in my area... But there really isn't anything in the Southeast part of the country, not the extreme southeast anyways. So just thought I'd see what ya'll think. If your from the south your welcome to have input in this. And let's make this meet happen! I'll try to get guys together from the DD and the cummins forum and we can all make a fun night out of it.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Cool Im ready, let us know what the others say.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
You got my vote lol. I think we should start soon so we can have a nice summer meet.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm in too ready when ever y'all are

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
im def in :rockin:rockin

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
sounds like we got a club starting up. me and the gf like the Dirty South Diesels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm down! got another buddy who might be interested as well..Smokin06 looks like we are from the same neck of the woods!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah man welcome to the forum I like Dirty South

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
So when are we going to have our first meet?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Not sure but I think We'd have a good crowd. I'm gonna say Wild Wing at tinseltown on the 13th.

·
Registered
844 Posts
At 3pm njkhjkhklklhjkl

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
That's a Sunday right?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yeah 10 characterssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Anyone going to the diesel drags?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
thanks but i am trying to see if anyone else from jax is going. cuz its lookin like its just going to be me driving down like last year.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts