Just seeing who else on here is in the Northern Nevada/ Reno area,

·
GM Tech
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
726 Posts
He'll won't have this place. Lol But I do hit up Reno and carson some times. Ya know Wally World runs and to mingle with the real world.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
501 Posts
Elko

SENT THROUGH THE BUNG HOLE OF GOOSE'S DURAMAX

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
I use to live in Tonopah, & Hawthorne. Talk about isolation. When I lived in Tonopah, Id go to Vegas every weekend. When I lived in Hawthorne, Id go to Reno or Carson City every weekend.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey guys, im in sparks here.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hello Sparks person... Real active thread here!!

SENT THROUGH THE BUNG HOLE OF GOOSE'S DURAMAX

·
Registered
90 Posts
lol hello. yeah this forum isnt really alive like I thought it would be.

·
Registered
501 Posts

·
GM Tech
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New to me 2010 Duramax SRW 3500
Very cool! Have any pictures? Sorry to the folks on this thread. I kinda went dormant for a little bit. Hopefully we can get some life back in here. :drink

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
GV here

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
North East corner, Elko area.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
In Sacramento, but willing to head up the hill to Reno for a meet. :)

·
GM Tech
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been to a couple BBCR meets up there at 4wheel parts in sparks. Some cool guys there, but too many kids with daddys money trucks doing burnouts on the roads and acting like idiots for me to go back. However, Last time I was there I was helping the diesel sellerz guys put brakes on their limo dodge at 9o'clock at night. Haha they were cool and gave me a couple shirts. On the flip side, has anyone heard about the Wildwest diesel guys? Wonderin if their meets are the same as BBCR.

·
Registered
11 Posts
^ I had never heard of them till your mention. Just checked out their Facebook. Not too much mention of a reoccurring meet and greet.

·
GM Tech
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^ I had never heard of them till your mention. Just checked out their Facebook. Not too much mention of a reoccurring meet and greet.
^^ Yea I just heard of them through Instagram, ha. I was wonderin if anyone on here was a part of it. Their instagram page has a pretty nice Burgandy Dmax on it that ive seen rolling around for awhile now.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts