Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was not a red light and a ricer comes up next to me. He rolls down his window and yells out that a must think I am cool with that big truck. Winds up his engine while I gather some boost and the light changes. He smokes the tires for a second and is going strong....so he thinks. I let off the brake and rolled into the throttle blowing smoke all over a green car and I fly by him like he is sittin still. Gave a wave and pulled into the gas station. He follows me and pulls next to me. Couldn't believe that I beat him so bad. Thought I was runnin meth. I told him it is on eco tune. His girlfriend...hot by the way.. Told him to get a truck like that if he is goin to race people and not this pussy ricer. I laughed and said it takes a man to handle this power. She laughed and gave me a wink. Awesome man!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
:rof :rof thats a blow to the ego

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Nice job man:drink

You should have asked his girl friend if she need a ride:D

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
saweeeeet!

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
nice kill man!^^^ yea u should have bet she would have got in

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should ve asked her to hop in the truck. Lol. What a douche bag!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice kill! i agree you should have taken her home!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
thats awsome man :drink

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
sounds great...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Love ricer kill stories!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
im waiting for the day.....ive raced some nice things already but I'm really wanting a shit talker in a rice rocket.

nice kill ! :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
She probably got what I like to call a quivering [email protected]#T muscle from that experience!!!!! She will be looking for you!!!!!! You got her excited!!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
ha ha thats awesome love people who open theirs mouths just to get our soot put in it when we pass while their jaw is dropped to the floor

·
Registered
681 Posts
i can wait for the day that i get to kill a ricer. im itching at the pedal for one to ask to race :rof

1 - 20 of 23 Posts