Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all my fellow friends, and forum members.

I started selling injectors and related parts in the beginning of 2010, and shortly thereafter Lincoln Diesel Specialties was formed as a business providing parts online at competitive pricing, while not sacrificing customer service.
The business has grown beyond my expectations, due in no small part to the great members here on the DF.

I personally want to thank each of you for helping us to create a great reputation, and thank the DF for helping connect us with a large base of diesel fans!

As of Oct. 13 2011 Lincoln Diesel is under new ownership.

I would like to introduce you all to Brent Meyer.
I have worked with Brent over the last couple years, and can assure you that he will continue to offer the customer service you have come to expect from us.
Brent has been in the diesel world longer than I have, and is very knowledgeable when it comes to diagnosis, and repair on the Duramax.
He is the type of guy that will shake your hand, and keep his word.

The new leadership will not affect the way the business runs, and Lincoln Diesel will continue to stand behind all warranties, customer issues, and etc.

I have decided to let go of the business, so I can focus more of my time with my family, and other priorities. The time I have spent with many of you has been very enjoyable, and I have learned just as much from everyone as what I have tried to pass on.

Please note the following changes,

Lincoln Diesel Specialties
Brent Meyer - Owner/Manager
W9820 Oak St.
Wautoma, WI 54982

Phone number: 920-765-1615

Email: [email protected]

User name: [email protected]

Former customers are welcome to contact me with any questions related to this change, but Brent will be the guy to contact for pricing, availability, diagnosis, and repair questions from this point on.

Thanks again to every one, and I hope to continue to be involved on the forum learning, and sharing information regarding these great engines!-

-Titus Glick

(Also known as: DuraTitus)

PS: All customers to date should send cores to our former address.
- Feel free to PM me with any questions.!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Congratulations on the switch man, enjoy the extra family time for sure :thumb

·
Vendor
2,189 Posts
Thanks for the introduction, Titus!

I am looking forward to serving everyone here on the DF, and getting to know many of you better.

Feel free to call me at 920-765-1615, or shoot me a PM with any questions!

You can also contact us, and checkout what we offer on our website: Lincoln Diesel Specialties

- Brent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts