Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Brilliant.. Just in time for me to get home, grab the camera and be able to actually play this month.. :drink

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hell ya! How long you home for? Ill have to look at a few more future ones so you can get a few ahead of time :D
Home for a while now, so no need for me.. I'll remain in the loop with them now. I was surprised I could piece together pics for the previous two from old setups haha. Already know of a few good spots, (literally across the road from my corn field shot is a real good one lol) just have to catch the weather system in my favor one of these days to drive around and snap a hundred or so :thumb

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
time to find a nice creepy one, wait for a storm and pop out the ol phone and snap some pics....my phone takes better pics than my damn camera go figure

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
sweet!! there is a cemetery on the way to my hotel..... its on the bad side of town so everything looks old and broke down lolol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Got pics this Mornin already. I'll upload them tonight when I have access to a computer.

·
Registered
872 Posts
i live next to a cemetery so this one will work well for me. my truck is still ugly as sin but atleast it is one of a kind....haha

·
Registered
250 Posts
i think i'm game haha, just gotta find the caamera

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
813 Posts
Here they are...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Do the pics have to be in color? B&W or Sepia acceptable?

·
Registered
88 Posts

Attachments

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thank ya sir. I like #1, wife likes #2..

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Damn, and I was at Billy the Kids grave 10 days ago, but no truck pics.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts