Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what most anyone who has a 2020 has been waiting for to tow their fifth wheel RV. The B&W Companion Slider for the 2020 Dmax 2500 OE puck system is now available to ship.

Get yours today.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is the slider needed in the new 2020 2500HD? Just picked up a new 2020 GMC Duramax 2500HD Denali and trying to figure out which 5th wheel hitch to get.
I know the box is now longer at 6'9" and attachment points for factory pucks were redesigned
- wondering if a standard RVK3710 would work or i need the RVK3775 slider version?

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
I guess it depends how much attention you pay to the 5th wheel while backing up...

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the slider needed in the new 2020 2500HD? Just picked up a new 2020 GMC Duramax 2500HD Denali and trying to figure out which 5th wheel hitch to get.
I know the box is now longer at 6'9" and attachment points for factory pucks were redesigned
- wondering if a standard RVK3710 would work or i need the RVK3775 slider version?
It will work but you will most likely have limited turning radius and could strike your cab if not super careful. The Puck is back slightly from previous years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.