Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently built a prototype bumper for a guy on here but he bailed after it was done. It is set up for a Chevy but can be altered to fit a GMC really easy. All of the mounting hardware/ brackets is supplied. Nothing has to be cutoff and no drilling is required on your frame. The mounting brackets slide into the frame and bolt to the existing holes from the tow hooks.

The pics show the bumper mounted to my truck just to get some good pics, and a couple pics for the website. It is painted black to get a better representation. Only the exterior was painted. I didn't take the time to align it perfectly on the truck. You can see a larger gap forming as the bumper goes around the passenger side of the truck but it can be adjusted to close the gap.

The bumper is set up to accept the stock fog lights. They will bolt right up.

I need $600 for the bumper to cover the cost of materials and supplies used. Shipping is extra. I am willing to drive a few hours to do a meet.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Interested, shoot me a price on shipping to 33852:thumb

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
hey man, i followed your build thread and checked out your website. favorite dmax bumpers i've seen. Hope the sale goes well!

·
Registered
72 Posts
pm'd

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Looks good man!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale Pending

·
Administrator
8,818 Posts
nice bumper. if you are still fabricating when i get back from italy, i will look you up.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
thats badass but dont really want dual chevy symbols on the front

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
whats the website?

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
You do some hella pro work! I can't wait til you get some out for the 2011's!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
interested and in chicago....but id have to figure something out about that damn chevy symbol

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Could you build one without the Chevy symbol?

·
Registered
72 Posts
picking this up sunday afternoon ! can't wait

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
That bumper is baller...red I don't care what your truck looks like this is going to make it look better....I wish you were closer to my area OP I would love one of these

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah i need to change my user name lol

but, yes i bought this truck in Houston, Texas. the stock front bumper and plastic is all f'd up. this will do alot for the front of the truck. im going to line-x it asap.

im going two tone graystone metallic and black

rockers are next !

·
Registered
699 Posts
what would it cost to build that same bumper, no emblem, no fog light holes, and just bare metal no paint. pm me please thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.