Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, matt (chevymakesitizuzushakesit) and ryan (badassbowtie)
met up and had a good time at a quaker :drink
heres a few pics

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
yes was good times hope to do it again in warmer weather

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forsure man :drink

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
ill have to addmy pics as soon as i figure out how to upload them on this new thing

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get them up :drink

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah we def need to do that again guys, but maybe when its warmer than 15 degrees and not snowing!! :) Glad i got to meet you guys

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats the truck sitting next to yours Jake? Looks like it has neon green billet? I kinda like it :rockin
i believe its race car tape.... its matts truck
i kinda liked how it looked tho :drink

Yeah we def need to do that again guys, but maybe when its warmer than 15 degrees and not snowing!! :) Glad i got to meet you guys

ya we need to :drink
and we need to meet up sometime when my truck doesnt break :mad:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
yea it my truck and everybody comments on it some like it some dont there was a kid ther talkin shit about it honestly its NOT duct tape its called raceing tape it the same they use on the nascar an thats where i got it from its 2x as good as duct tape

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea it my truck and everybody comments on it some like it some dont there was a kid ther talkin shit about it honestly its NOT duct tape its called raceing tape it the same they use on the nascar an thats where i got it from its 2x as good as duct tape
was it that group of 3 little d-bags walkin around???
cause there were saying stuff about my stack to...
i dont even think they have trucks

·
Registered
262 Posts
All i know is that if they cant put their money where their mouths are then there is no reason to be talking. I dont even have my efi live in the truck yet but i wouldnt have been scared to load up a big ppe program and take on anyone of those trucks there! I am glad you guys decided to come with me i would have hated to be the only D-Max there!!

I am sorry Jake i wish it hadnt happened man, let me know if there is anything i can do to help (besides pay for it :)

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All i know is that if they cant put their money where their mouths are then there is no reason to be talking. I dont even have my efi live in the truck yet but i wouldnt have been scared to load up a big ppe program and take on anyone of those trucks there! I am glad you guys decided to come with me i would have hated to be the only D-Max there!!

I am sorry Jake i wish it hadnt happened man, let me know if there is anything i can do to help (besides pay for it :)
i wouldnt of been either... it really didnt look like any of them had much done to them

and oh well it happens :cool:
but donations would be nice :D
or we could just trade trucks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
i wouldnt of been either... it really didnt look like any of them had much done to them

and oh well it happens :cool:
but donations would be nice :D
or we could just trade trucks :rolleyes:
Haha you wouldnt want my POS, she is slow and dirty, and old, and ugly :gearjamin

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
262 Posts
i wouldnt feel right about giving you the D-Max till i get my trans put in, and my efi live put in, and timeslips that say 12.50 :) then you can have it

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wouldnt feel right about giving you the D-Max till i get my trans put in, and my efi live put in, and timeslips that say 12.50 :) then you can have it
i can have it :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
yep just hand me 38,000 american dollars and she is ALL yours
:neener

1 - 20 of 97 Posts