Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

October ROTM

5K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Border Bandit 
#1 ·
Welcome to the October Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car

Congrats to our September winner, @VulcanFS

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here: Gallery

See less See more
#9 ·
Reactions: 1SlowLML
#8 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Sky
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

2014 LT Z71 de badged
6-1/2” BDS Non torsion drop Lift
20X10 KG1 Forged wheels 35x12.50R20 Razor M/T
Boost Auto chrome Mirrors
chrome door handles
20% tint to match on front windows
paint matched fenderflares.
Airdog 165 lift pump
full HSP max airflow bundle with PPE 3” down pipe
4”stainless exhaust with a muffler
looks good, sounds great and drives even better.

#11 ·
Here's my new to me, My 2004 Chevy Silverado Duramax LLY. EGR delete kit, silencer delete, bean machine lifter pump, fuel filters set up, 4 inch straight piped with 6 or 8 inch Exhaust tip dumped after the rear end, 20inch 2020 Denali Wheels with wheel spacers, smoked tail lights and L.E.D lights all around, tinted windows, touch screen CD player w. Blue tooth. And sub system. Took it up to Pikes Peak with no problems but when I horse it, it goes into limp mode and I've had to add antifreeze....I've posted on the forum asking for help with details.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

#15 ·
Reactions: Rob_k99
#16 · (Edited)
2008 LMM GoodYear air bags, black steel rims, chrome accessories, Dynavin Sound system with tailgate backup camera and BANKS speed brake. This is stock other than that with only 91,000 miles on it (It had 83,000 when I bought it). My favorite ride, well really isn't just one. My wife and I bought this setup for our retirement next year. So far we have been to a couple different states with it, and have been enjoying the performance of the Duramax engine and Allison transmission. This is my first diesel powered vehicle and we happened across this one after looking for a couple of years. I thought this would be the perfect tow rig, it has not disappointed.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.