Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys we have this back on and dont fear it wont be cancelled again, there has been a change that im sure you will like, these are going to be sold at our cost, NO markup at all, depending on how many we have orders for will determine the price of them, the bigger the order the cheaper per piece they are.

EDIT: we are having to change this from an 18 month calendar to a 12 month calendar for the year of 2014 due to printing prices nearly doubling for going with an 18 month calendar.

I just received the green light from the admin to start working on the 2014 official duramax forum calendar.

Alright now for your part, we need pictures to fill this thing, it will be the host to 18 of the forums hottest trucks. Post your pictures up. If you want to submit a picture of your girl with the truck that's fine but keep it PG-13 people. Also if your selected and its not your girl when it goes to print sorry but your stuck looking at her for that month lmao.

We are wanting this to go to print in time that we can have a fall 2013 release. So wash those rigs and post them up.

Cutoff date for pictures to be submitted TBA later.

Lets keep this bumped to the top!

EDIT: WE NEED HI RES GOOD QUALITY IMAGES

·
Registered
521 Posts
When will these be done ( around about) and how many $$$$??

Id post my truck but its stock appearing...

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All pictures will need to be here by April, in the middle of February we will take a survey to see how many potential sales there will be, quantity will effect the printing price alot.

·
Registered
521 Posts
ok, sounds good.. Cant wait to see the pictures we get!! should be a sick calender

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will these be done ( around about) and how many $$$$??

Id post my truck but its stock appearing...
Stock appearing doesn't matter, post it up.

·
Spoolin' Up
287 Posts
ok Ill have to do this when I get home... It would be sweet to c my truck on there

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
K I'll play... High res versions also available.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
sub'd.

also to the op you should require LARGE HIGH QUALITY images. remember these are going on a LARGE calander, so if the picture is small or crappy it will look 100xs worse in print.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
i really really would like to get in on this...

maybe a photoshop?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sub'd.

also to the op you should require LARGE HIGH QUALITY images. remember these are going on a LARGE calander, so if the picture is small or crappy it will look 100xs worse in print.
Great point, thank you. I put it in at the top.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Taken with my Cannon T3i. I have had this pic up on my 55" flatscreen and it looks good :neener......yup i am tooting my own horn!

Attachments

·
ricers be like: wheel gap
576 Posts
ill give it a shot... truck looks a lot better now but i dont have any decent pictures

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here's mine but you also have rotm pics you could do

Sent from my Moto 2500 Razormaxx
using my bean flickers
Im not going to pull any pics from the rotm or any other post since this is going to be printed because unless it is posted to this thread i dont have permission to put it in the calendar.

·
Spoolin' Up
287 Posts
its a long shot but here it goes

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
best i got...little clean little dirty...decent light

IMG_0011.jpg

1 - 20 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.