Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do some offroading. Does anyone know of a place not to far away that I can do that? Just looking to satisfy that dirt itch. Thank you

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
What's too far away? Are you in Seattle, or outside Seattle? If you're north of Seattle, suggestions would be different than if your south. You could jump on I-90 and head towards the pass. A lot of old logging and forest service roads out that way, especially when you get closer to North Bend.
If you were in Snohomish County I would have better suggestions. Well used to anyways. A lot of the places I used to know have been blocked off, like Reiter Pit out past Gold Bar.

Oh, and call it wheelin. Offroading sounds so city.... lol jk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in west seattle, but I'm down to drive anywhere really. I like Snohomish area, wouldn't mind something out there. Not from the city so I don't want anyone thinking that. When I think of wheelin I think of serious stuff like flexing out a solid axle or something. Thanks for the suggestions

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else? I know there is a bunch of PNWer's on here.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Just so little public land around there anymore.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what it seems like. Not as good as alaska that's for sure

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a pretty cool 4x4 loop in the Belfair area called Tahuya. Pretty popular with the Jeep community. Might be worth a look at.
Ive heard about Tahuya from a bunch of locals. I guess I'm gonna have to check that out. Thanks

54 Posts
Some great trails and options out of Naches Washington. Great tight trails, Lots of technical areas, Good rocks. Check out the trails around moon rocks and funny rocks!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some great trails and options out of Naches Washington. Great tight trails, Lots of technical areas, Good rocks. Check out the trails around moon rocks and funny rocks!
Awesome thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts