Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this even legal?? I saw it on the freeway a few hours ago. The tip of the boat was like 15+ feet in the air. Doesnt seem safe one bit. Do companies actually make a mount so you can stick a boat trailer in the bed of your truck? This one looks completely homemade and extremely afro engineered.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Fail.......I think this is far from a fail!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
like a boss

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
That boat is only about 12' up. More of the question, is how did he get it in there? And hows its coming out?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Clearly wherever this is you cannot pull doubles :rofl :cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
802 Posts
That boat is only about 12' up. More of the question, is how did he get it in there? And hows its coming out?
Exactly, I would have loved to been their when he loaded it and how he puts it in the water.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Seen this today as well

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haahaha that is hillarious. D.O.T cops would love that.

·
Registered
528 Posts
If he loaded that without a Crane or lift I am very impressed.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
You see, he gets the boat strapped onto the trailer, then floats its in about 8 feet of water, backs the truck into said water and under said boat, then drains the water and the boats settles effortlessly into place. Geez guys, get with the times...

·
Registered
336 Posts

No way would I haul a boat like that though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Okay that video is interesting but how in the hell do you unload it and reload it without submersing the truck. Or do they make another way to stack that ramp on top of the boat so the total load is 20ft high :rof

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Okay I think I figured this out. The boat is more areodynmanic than the camper. So he loaded the boat up top to reduce the drag from the camper. Rather stupid if you ask me, but pretty smrt too!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts