Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
subd. i will try and post a schedual for northwest ohio, got alot of buddies that seem to pull every weekend.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
That's a little closer to home for me. Where about in the northwest?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Anyone going to the Hillbilly Truck Pulls in Spencerville this weekend or the Blackout deal down at Kil-Kare on Saturday?

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Didn't know about either one. Sucks, I just committed to working Saturday also.
Yeah, I didn't find out about it till last night. Odds are it will be Spencerville Friday night then off to Kil-Kare Saturday.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Whattttt. That would be sick I'll definitely have to participate in that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea they are there's a whole list of classes on there. We would be street diesel. There's like an open nitrous aloud, and a trailered in diesel class

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
That's too much of a haul for me to do on a Tuesday night or else I would be in. Good chance I will be down in Texas that week anyhow.

·
Registered
132 Posts
sorry I was gone for 2 weeks so im late reading all this. dirt drags sound fun but to far to go on a Tuesday night.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
After last weekend I have been kicking around T&T night at MCIR. Trying to get a couple of my buddies from here to head over. One has a mustang built a little bit and the other has an Avalanche with an 8.1 and 5spd Alison. Working on talking him into tuning that thing. Dirt drags coming up again Sept. 13th down in Clayton.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
After last weekend I have been kicking around T&T night at MCIR. Trying to get a couple of my buddies from here to head over. One has a mustang built a little bit and the other has an Avalanche with an 8.1 and 5spd Alison. Working on talking him into tuning that thing. Dirt drags coming up again Sept. 13th down in Clayton.
Keep us posted when you head that way. It's only a hour for me.

21 - 40 of 304 Posts