Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
19,534 Posts
OH....

Not one to bring a dead thread back from the graves but it's getting to be that time of year again. Events are starting to get back into the swing of summer. I know I was going to hit up the season opener TT at Kilkare Saturday but more important things came up. Plan on hitting a few drags this summer; dirt and asphalt. Anyone else?
IO!

I plan on hitting a few also.

Maybe we can meet up at MCIR one time.

Any one know where NADM is holding their Ohio event at?

·
Registered
66 Posts
i plan on running mcir this summer to.. how about plan a meet up sometime this summer to. havent had one in ohio for some time

·
Registered
468 Posts
io!

I plan on hitting a few also.

Maybe we can meet up at mcir one time.

Any one know where nadm is holding their ohio event at?
9/26 mcir

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I have one buddy getting his mustang back together; new clutch and locker. The GF's dad has a Chevelle that is getting a new locker. I am trying to get him to put it on the track and see just what a 650HP NA 454 can do. Then I know another guy with a 71 Nova that has a 6.0 out of an HD and a supercharger on it. The trick is getting everyone available on the same day.

Looks like May 1st is TT at MCIR. That gives me a month to work on these guys about going.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
i plan on running mcir this summer to.. how about plan a meet up sometime this summer to. havent had one in ohio for some time
Years ago I watched the races at MCIR from the barn roof. I can't believe I haven't ran down that track yet.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Do they not realize this is Ohio? The track could be under a foot of snow by then. Then again we do still golf in that crap....

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Good deal; I should put that as a reminder or something.... My plans are still changing for this weekend. Hell I don't even know what state I will be in come September.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm out

Why in the world do they pick the last Saturday of September to do that!
Its the same time as last year.

If you live in Pa, it doesn't affect you!Nanananaaa

·
Registered
132 Posts
hey whats up? yeah spring is near ( I hope) & im hoping to get a couple things done this year. money looks alittle bit better as of now & I really want to make some upgrades. Doubt I drag mine (you never know though lol) but I wouldn't mind checking some out & hanging with you guys

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
hey whats up? yeah spring is near ( I hope) & im hoping to get a couple things done this year. money looks alittle bit better as of now & I really want to make some upgrades. Doubt I drag mine (you never know though lol) but I wouldn't mind checking some out & hanging with you guys
It's still alive! Welcome back stranger.

Sooooooo

When are we doing this?
Well I'm down for doing May 1 at MCIR. I would be pressed to get there from work when it gets started but should have plenty of time to make a few passes. I think the GF's graduation is that weekend but I don't think she is walking. I'm open to other dates if it works better for the majority. I am going to try to hit up Kilkare on a Thursday before then anyhow.

·
Registered
19,534 Posts
It's still alive! Welcome back stranger.

Well I'm down for doing May 1 at MCIR. I would be pressed to get there from work when it gets started but should have plenty of time to make a few passes. I think the GF's graduation is that weekend but I don't think she is walking. I'm open to other dates if it works better for the majority. I am going to try to hit up Kilkare on a Thursday before then anyhow.
Friday nights up there are pretty much out for me. It would have to be a Saturday.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Friday nights up there are pretty much out for me. It would have to be a Saturday.
I have the option to leave work early if need be...:thumb

Not sure they have any TT on Saturdays.

·
Registered
132 Posts
yeah tt at mcir is Fridays regular race program on Sat. I work 3rd so anything during the week is out for me other than Fridays (which is my Sat).

Yeah ive been out of the loop & not on here much but im back! lol last summer was a rough one for me but im all good now I think :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Glad you're back Dave. Hope to see you out sometime.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Working on getting a small group together for Thursday night at Kilkare

61 - 80 of 304 Posts