Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a truck that I am interested in buying it’s an 06 lbz deleted and tuned obviously it’s illegal to be deleted the truck is in Pennsylvania will it pass inspection in Ohio? Thanks in advance

· Registered
2022 Silverado CCSB LT North Sky Blue Dmax
90 Posts
Bought an old car from out of state in 1992 and from what I remember was,, they verified the title matched the vin and I think they wrote down the mileage. Long time ago so I don't know what might have changed, plus the car was a 1969 model so no emissions equipment ever.

· Registered
604 Posts
Bought an old car from out of state in 1992 and from what I remember was,, they verified the title matched the vin and I think they wrote down the mileage. Long time ago so I don't know what might have changed, plus the car was a 1969 model so no emissions equipment ever.
A 50 year old vehicle purchased 30 years ago; seems relevant.

· Registered
2022 Silverado CCSB LT North Sky Blue Dmax
90 Posts
We had vehicle emissions check stations at th
Yes I believe it is, ensuring the VIN, title and odometer have not been tampered with. Please enlighten us if you know otherwise. Just sharing my experience, if yours was different please share.

· "THEEPASUCKS"
1,660 Posts
I have found a truck that I am interested in buying it’s an 06 lbz deleted and tuned obviously it’s illegal to be deleted the truck is in Pennsylvania will it pass inspection in Ohio? Thanks in advance
Didn’t the 2006 LBZ’s only come with a CAT? No DPF bs to deal with.

· Registered
2016 Silverado LTZ LML
73 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.