Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my idler and pitman arms replaced and noticed oil covering the oil pan and cant figure out where its coming from. Its just on the oil pan but its all over it not just the front or rear. There is not enough leak to drip on garage floor. Any ideas? Truck is an 06 Duramax with 49k miles. Sounds a bit early for oil leaks

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Had my idler and pitman arms replaced and noticed oil covering the oil pan and cant figure out where its coming from. Its just on the oil pan but its all over it not just the front or rear. There is not enough leak to drip on garage floor. Any ideas? Truck is an 06 Duramax with 49k miles. Sounds a bit early for oil leaks
Please keep me updated on your progress. If you have further questions, we can help point you in the right direction. Thank you!
Joey, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oil leak

Joey, Called dealership and they told me truck is no longer under warranty. i understand its not under warranty, but with only 49k miles and Iam leaking oil already, i think it would be nice for gm to atleast work with me, but the dealership was not interested. So they certainley wont be the ones fixing this. Little discouraging after paying 50k for a truck and its not even a daily driver and having oil leaks already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts