Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve moved recently and had to dig out my old dpf filter. Is there a place to sell it or just chunk it? I’m just tired of moving it. I have that and the tank.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Post on craigslist and guys will come get them to scrap or whatever they do with them. They don't mess with the tanks tho

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea what the LML DPFs go for? I don’t think much. I almost dumped it when we cleaned house during the move but figured I’d wait and see.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Any idea what the LML DPFs go for? I don’t think much. I almost dumped it when we cleaned house during the move but figured I’d wait and see.
Think i got like $120-150 something like that. I was like you already moved it twice and got tired of the damn thing so I posted it and the first person to shake some cash around got it.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Keep it dude, in case Bernie wins.
………………...……………………………………………………..
Exactly - my big fear is that the bill that was introduced last year but fortunately never got out of committee, would have turned the entire country into an "inspection" area....weill be back with a vengeance at some point in time. And that's not all if Bernie wins....well .."kamarade"......

So I couldn't agree with you more - when I decided to be a murderer of "cute little fuzzy chinned bunny wabbets" and ruin Greta's future, AND be personally responsible for the end of life on this planet in now...what...7 more years...? I kept every nut, bolt, washer, shim, gasket, etc., along with the "big stuff",

Reactions: Sierraluva

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not gonna lie that’s partly the reason I kept it all. But I’ll prob be in a gasser by then. Hey btw did I mention I’m selling a nice fifth wheel camper and the truck for 50k. 👍

·
Registered
188 Posts
How many parts fall off, during a truck weight loss scheme?

My informational only theoretical info makes me think one pipe, with some lumps in it.

Plan to leave the def tank be.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts