Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 LLY 6” lift, 4” cat back, PPE down pipe, AFE mouthpiece, Cold intake, FASS fuel, Amsoil Bipass
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my truck tuned back about 11 years ago. My 2005 LLy has been a good truck. But over the years driving and shifting has changed. I had my truck programmed by a tuner in Las Vegas. I’m not sure if he is still around and I don’t have his contact info. He told me I was paying for a license And custom tune. How do I get it checked and updated. If I take it to a shop will they be able to see who did the tune and see that I already did EFI Live or will I have to start over which I don’t want to do. Thanks in advance. Any recommendations appreciate.

·
Super Moderator
978 Posts
Underground Diesel was in Las Vegas but they have been out of business since 2016. The owner was Newly Tolf and his tuner was Mike Meyers who went by the user name MMLMM.

Both have been banned by numerous Dmax forums including DF...

·
Registered
2005 LLY 6” lift, 4” cat back, PPE down pipe, AFE mouthpiece, Cold intake, FASS fuel, Amsoil Bipass
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So who is a reputable EFI Shop that I could go to?

·
Super Moderator
978 Posts
So who is a reputable EFI Shop that I could go to?
OP... I would physically call DF vendors and diesel shops local to you, and tell them your situation and ask if they can help. Many won't answer any questions on an open forum in fear of the EPA getting involved in their businesses if they already haven't.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts