Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

my names Kyle im 22, i just sold my lifted half ton. Im buying a duramax in the spring or when i find one i want. Im wanting an lbz but may get an lly unless i should just go for the lbz. Im looking at spending around $23k. Im wanting to buy one down in the states, the ones up here have to many miles and want an arm and a leg for it. Just looking for some help too lead me in the right direction, ive mostly found some in texas but willing to look anywhere id imagine. If anyone knows of any trucks that are in my price range and have around 100,000 miles id apprecate if you told me. Its a great site and looking to learn a lot

Thanks

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck! :drink

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bud, what part of the muskoka's are you from ?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
thanks bud, what part of the muskoka's are you from ?
Bracebridge area.....

This is a great forum, with a ton of knowledgeable people..... good thing too, because I'm a diesel newb! :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea i live near barrie. yea seems like an awesome site cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome. Hopefully you can find what your looking for. 100,000 miles is just breaking them in.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
249 Posts
your close to where i live man. i live 15 mins east of kingston ontario !

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome, yea im going to take my time forsure im picky on my trucks and im in no rush.

Dailey06lbz, your still quite the tour from me, but if your ever up my way let me know. I live half hour west of barrie and a hour and a half north west of toronto.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know what you mean man about duramaxs costing alot around here. I didn't feel like going to the states for mine so I just checked kijiji once in a while and got a killer deal on mine. Good luck with the search and welcome to the df

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know what you mean man about duramaxs costing alot around here. I didn't feel like going to the states for mine so I just checked kijiji once in a while and got a killer deal on mine. Good luck with the search and welcome to the df
Yea they want an arm and a leg for them up here it un real. Where abouts is blyth near ? Im not sure if i played hockey there or not.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm an hour and a half north of london. Right by Goderich if you've heard of it

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!