Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a wheel speed sensor go bad which resulted in an ABS light and monthly diagnostics showing ABS trouble. I got a new hub and speed sensor and finally got around to clearing the code but a week later and Onstar still shows the active error code. I have rechecked with my code reader and there is no history or active code shown. Suggestions for REALLY clearing this code? Thanks

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Have you asked ONSTAR about this? that's where I would start. I'm assuming your ABS is no longer on in the dash?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you asked ONSTAR about this? that's where I would start. I'm assuming your ABS is no longer on in the dash?
They said they don’t know, take it to my dealership. I not longer have the ABS warning light showing. It went off as soon as I replaced the hub and sensor. Thanks

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
If your ABS light was on, and now off, at least it surely appears that the truck's problem is solved except why ONSTAR still thinks you have a problem. That may be a tough one to solve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts