Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
the drywall company i work for (wood brothers drywall) does alot of high end drywall and paint, were located in aurora and send guys all over the place.

Haha I mean automotive painting, for my bumpers. I'll keep that in mind tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys, thought Id chime into this post year names Cole I'm from campbellford.

Any of you guys know a good shop to get a trans build at ? Having a hard time finding somewhere reputable ! Truck is an 04 lly regular cab btw. Thanks !

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey guys, thought Id chime into this post year names Cole I'm from campbellford.

Any of you guys know a good shop to get a trans build at ? Having a hard time finding somewhere reputable ! Truck is an 04 lly regular cab btw. Thanks !

I've been looking around too, heard a guy in Huntsville is very good not too sure who. I want to get mine done by Big Dipper but the dollar is horrible right now it would add to the price big time

·
Registered
13 Posts
Okay I've been Talkin to a guy in Huntsville Names Brian Ogrady. BCO transmission is the shop. He makes his own torque converters. Has a year warranty on his work also

·
Registered
10 Posts
My name's Jonathan. I live in Kingsville which is about 30 minutes from windsor. I work as an automotive apprentice. Currently I'm running a leveled 2wd on 33s, but I plan on changing that in the spring to decranked/drop shackles with 305/50r20 along with traction bars. Here is how it sits currently.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not worth it. Go to a good builder. If you guys want I'll help you out with some shops buddy has one in romeo Michigan
What's the shop called in Michigan ?would like to get it built somewhere reputable for sure thanks !

·
Registered
906 Posts
What's the shop called in Michigan ?would like to get it built somewhere reputable for sure thanks !
His shop is HSP Diesel they are setup to deal with limitless and suncoast so they have a few options but I highly recommend limitless they can ship it there and install for you no problem. He built the allison in mikes truck that ran 9.7

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the info I will look into it ! :+1:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Kurtis, Almonte Ontario Canada 15 mins west of Ottawa, Traffic Control and Highway worker.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mike from windsor. Professor biochem. Had a ford f250 6.0l.....going to go with a 2016 2500hd.....it's gotta be better than that ford lol...

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Well I've moved guys. In the Sudbury area now. See lots of nice dmaxs running around here. Must be lots of money in the mines :rofl

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey everybody! just curious where you guys buy parts and accesories? the canadian dollar is killer right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi guys, I'm from the national capital, have a 09 since 2010 i like it a lot, still run strung and looking for a shop that can install my exhaust/egr blocker plate/pcv reroute and tune it (would prefer efi live). Is there anybody in Ontario that could do it?

thanks

201 - 220 of 229 Posts