Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hey where abouts from ontario and im a machinist too thats cool that you work with portable machining company thought about getting into that

·
Registered
136 Posts
I`am from ST Thomas ont. Been in Alberta for 2 years, doing time in Fort Mac rite now lol. I`am a GM transmission tech, 24yrs old

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey my name is jay. I live just south of owen sound. I run heavy equipment for a living

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey guys...Tayo..live in Barrie (for now)
57, Senior Technical Welding/Automation Rep (N. Ontario) for a Global manufacturer.
Lookin to get back to the patch...permanently. I think its gonna boom again - bigger n better than it ever did before.! I figure there's 1.3 Billion Orientals that all wanna drive an SUV...add to that the guys next door in EEndia...anudder 1.2 Billion with the same desires...neither of em got oil to talk about.

and the oil sands isnt even close to being 10% developed yet.

stk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jason here, now that i have a duramax buring up the streets in the small town of Erin, Ont

·
Registered
232 Posts
Glenn from North Bay, Proud new owner of a 07 Silverado 2500 CCSB

·
Registered
186 Posts
Brandon, from guelph. hey jason is that dixon's old truck?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Southampton Ontario

At the foot of the Bruce Penninsula - Retired - Winter in Florida.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm Chase I live in Oshawa, Ontario 25yrs old Im currently working in fort mcmurray Alberta, I'm a heavy equipment tech for finning caterpillar I'm back and forth all the time

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey sorry missed your post, i was at townshop for a couple years then Br.80 for about a year on shell\albian site, now im at shell expansion jackpine for Finning still

·
Registered
112 Posts
Fort McMurray

Do you know David White? Also a heavy equipment mechanic but not sure what site. He is from Southampton, Ont.

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
Hey sorry missed your post, i was at townshop for a couple years then Br.80 for about a year on shell\albian site, now im at shell expansion jackpine for Finning still
Is branch 80 in BC?? You know rob doiger? welder form out there??? I used to do the line boring and other machining with Borealis Machining in the Finning town shop from like 2005-late 2008, dunno if you remember "crazy AL" from borealis machining? We had 2 old school dodge cummins trucks as work trucks, Our shop was just across the street by Shamrock Auto..... I am one of the machinist for shell's truck shop and for the shovels now out at Albian. I work for TEAM Industrial now and been out there for about a year and a half now... We also do the line boring for Jackpine and are working out a contract to have machinst's there on steady days.

You're not Chase the red head are you????

·
Registered
404 Posts
nathan here from Paisley ont. just south of owen sound. truck and coach apprentice :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey Tyler from uxbridge, ontario 20mins east of newmarket Duramatt05 and i rippin around this area

21 - 40 of 229 Posts