Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Matt, posted earlier but have moved to the alliston area now, by barrie. im a farmer, dad owns a welding shop at home in sunderland, can pretty much build anything i need myself.

·
GMC 2004.5 LLY
29 Posts
the names Matt and I live an hour north of Toronto and work for the Miller Group

·
Registered
347 Posts
Matt, posted earlier but have moved to the alliston area now, by barrie. im a farmer, dad owns a welding shop at home in sunderland, can pretty much build anything i need myself.
Damn you guys got hammered with snow, Im in ballantrae with a new 800 etec renegade! Wonder if Matt has some fields I can come play in, lol will help with truck mods to ride in 4' of powder!

·
Registered
404 Posts
sictruck i also work for miller where abouts are you out of?? i work for e.c. king contracting out of owen sound

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
names Jeff, live in sudbury ontario, apprentice plumber for a living:drink

·
GMC 2004.5 LLY
29 Posts
hey nathan2034, I work for Miller waste and im out of the markham yard

·
Registered
181 Posts
the names Matt and I live an hour north of Toronto and work for the Miller Group
hey matt, where abouts do u live? i run heavy equipment for a company and work with ec king and brennan all the time. i live by owensound.

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey lifted lbz u work for MEI by chance???

·
Registered
181 Posts
no i dont work for mei i work for cedarwell. hey nathan 2034, i think we talked befor i didnt know u worked for ec king i work with them all the time .

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea we did talk before. i am an apprentice in the shop at kings :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey MXHead6.6 (Jeff) We're organizing a Duramax Get Together GTG after the New Year, drivers from North Bay, Sturgion Falls and a few guys from Sudbury. If your interested in meeting a bunch of great and fun DMax friends shoot me a PM.
The group is growing every year. We have 5 reg members of the Duramax forum ontario chapter already

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ok guys i ordered my gauges from the states, the sent the pillar paint but it couldnt get past customs because of some new law. What im asking is who has the Tan interior for 2001 - 2007 trucks. And if they have the gauges with left over paint? I am willingt o buy your used can I cannot find the paint anywhere in canada. No one has it. Auto shops want 50 dollars to make me some but they cant promise a good adhesion to the plastic pillar.

·
Registered
232 Posts
@ Newman
PM sent

·
Registered
915 Posts
Name's Jeff, Lived in barrie my whole life. Its layoff season right now for me being a landscaper so i have plenty of time to sit on duramaxforum all day lol! Trying to get a job with a excavation/haulage company right now maybe start out labouring and work my way up to heavy equipment operator.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sam
Barrie ON
student/farmer

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Travis : About a hour north of Toronto ...
Im a student and I also work construction ...

I have all of the stock parts from my truck still so if you need stock clearance lights or anything like that Ive got it still in half decent shape ...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Name's Kyle live in stayner im 21 i crush gravel for local contruction company. I have a lifted half ton, hoping my sister will buy it soon so i can pick up a duramax. and espey34 nice truck, i watched you pull at oro did good. My buddy won that class with the sliverbirch dmax.

·
Registered
8 Posts
im kyle im from havelock. i farm and work for the county roads dept.

41 - 60 of 229 Posts