Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Jay here I live just south of Peterborough amd work in toronto at a chemical company.
nicce man i used to live in peterborough.. i live in bewdley now inbetween peterborough and cobourg i work at liftlock city freigtliner in ptbo.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey im jesse,been on here a while but never introduced myself ,Im from Mt.hope (just outside hamilton)

·
Registered
250 Posts
holy shit there is a few guys about 5 -10 mins away from me.. i live in gananoque... lets meet up sometime???

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm Chris in North Bay and I'm an aircraft mechanic and structures tech.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Howdy,

Colin from Aurora, Ont.... Human Waste Engineer.... Plumber...

Good buddies own a Fab Shop in town(TMR Customs).... Thats where I get my Fab parts of my other hobby..... Offroading.... the GMC is the Tow Rig.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Steve From Windsor Ont.

CNC Machinist

·
Registered
900 Posts
Gareth from Frankford, near Trenton.

Quality Assurance for an aircraft engine manufacturer.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Is branch 80 in BC?? You know rob doiger? welder form out there??? I used to do the line boring and other machining with Borealis Machining in the Finning town shop from like 2005-late 2008, dunno if you remember "crazy AL" from borealis machining? We had 2 old school dodge cummins trucks as work trucks, Our shop was just across the street by Shamrock Auto..... I am one of the machinist for shell's truck shop and for the shovels now out at Albian. I work for TEAM Industrial now and been out there for about a year and a half now... We also do the line boring for Jackpine and are working out a contract to have machinst's there on steady days.

You're not Chase the red head are you????
Sorry I've been gone awhile, yeah that's me haha red hair and all

·
Registered
8 Posts
Name is Doug.
Live in Bethany which is just west of Peterborough.

Live on a farm and work at New Holland Dealership.
Farm Equipment Technician Apprentice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No kidding. lol
Small world.

Where do you work?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I used to live in sunderland I grew up there, I currently work out west in the oil sands for finning Caterpillar as a field mechanic

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see, thats pretty cool, do you like it out there?

·
Registered
613 Posts
rob from caledon, living in barrie for school, john deere sales when I'm not at school!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dave,kingston /solar farm work... any one from around kingston ???

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just letting you all know that tomorrow April 14th, 2012 there is a duramax meet in Peterborough Ontario. 3:00pm at the montanas parking lot on the parkway just off of hwy 115. be there if interested, so far lots of guys coming out. This was posted on diesel place and it just came to me now to post it here, so sorry for the late notice. we will be getting some beer and food too, and talk trucks.

61 - 80 of 229 Posts