Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 LLY and im wanting to get a tuner was thinking about efi but dont know if ill need all of what goes with the tunes. What im looking for is better MPG's and a little more smoke when someone pisses me off on the highway. Anybody have suggestions for any good tuners for decent money?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Go with efi live from Idaho rob and you will not be sorry

·
Registered
897 Posts
^x2 IdahoRob of ATPTrucks.com is the man!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
lol

i love how i see a post about someone wanting a tuner and i already no what people are saying to get and who from lol thats some s.h.i.t but to tell the truth man i bought an edge juice cts for 1100 new and i hated the power i sold it and lost money only had it for 3 months. and tomorrow im getting my dsp5 efi live from rob in the mail hopefully i cant wait to see what she is going to give me :rolleyes: but then im puting a lift and 35s on this weekend so say goodbye to some of my power :(

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
but then im puting a lift and 35s on this weekend so say goodbye to some of my power :(
that just means you need a tranny build and bigger tunes!!:gearjamin:elmo

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
o yeah if i had someone that knows how to install one i would have no problem spending 2300 bucks but im not spending 4000 like that guy in baltimore wants no sir

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
but then im puting a lift and 35s on this weekend so say goodbye to some of my power :(
It's worth it dude :cool:

Always just been something about having a quick lifted truck, that, and i dunno about where you're from, but girls dig lifted trucks, its almost like shooting fish in a barrel in this area at times haha. I haven't regretted my lift yet.

and to the OP, i'm with all of the other guys in this thread. EFI live is your best bet in your situation. I too, went with Rob and Dustin with ATP and they helped me out exponentially.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts