Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just can't get totally happy with the 20" chrome rockstars on my lmm. Want to go to a deeper look rim. BMF is the choice but can't decide between the M-80s or the Novakanes. Also chrome or black. Any opinons? Also what's the going value on a set of used 20" chrome Rockstars 8 months old?

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just to give you a price on the rims i was surfin the net and found you rims, they were selling them brand new with a set of 33' nitto's on what looked like you 20' Rockstarrs for 2,200 hope it helps

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but I just can't help but think a deeper dish rim would look better. I had to make a quick descision on these rims and now wish I would of looked around more. I can't get my eye off the BMFs.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Do you want chrome or black? I think the M-80's would look good in either chrome or black. I really like BMFs on trucks that don't have a bunch of other accessories like grill guards and HD bumpers, they look good when they are the only aftermarket product on a truck.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trying to decide on chrome or black. opinions needed.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I honestly like the look of the black novicanes and i think they would look awesome on your truck!!!! Or chrome would look good to!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about the m80s? anyone have any picture of them?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think I finally decided on the BMF SOTAs in 20x9 in black. opinions needed please.

Attachments

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
:rof I hear ya! I had a 16in wheel that I loved but wanted a little bigger. So I ordered the same wheel I had in a 17. That thing looked like a hub cap! I hated! Sent it back and I ordered a 17 procomp wheel. Im very happy with it. It has more of the deep dish that your looking for.

I really like the BMF wheel you posted! Black will definatly stand out on your truck :rockin

Heres my 17's

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts