Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used opti lube single clean?

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
We offer Opti-Lube products. All of their products are top notch. We sell a lot of XPD, their most popular diesel fuel additive.

Did you have some questions regarding Single Clean?

If you have not used fuel additives in the past, this is a great product to give you a headstart on getting the fuel system clean. It will remove deposits from the fuel system, helping it perform more optimally.

Opt-Lube Single Clean

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have tried it and cannot tell a difference. Might never know but with 170k miles I have never had a fuel system issue. I switch back and forth with opti lube and stanadyn additives. Usually buy whatever is in sale. When I am in extreme cold areas I will use opti XPD. Only issue I’ve experienced with all opti lube products is that during regens my truck blows a lot of white smoke from the tail pipe. When using stanadyn I get a little white haze during regen but not much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.