Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Ordered New 17 hood

67K views 176 replies 54 participants last post by  dbuckner76 
#1 ·
Just ordered a 2017 hood for my 15 . I'll keep you posted , should take about a week...>goodLuck

#5 · (Edited)
I'm paying $540 with tax .. hood and vent . I ordered one for a denali (brothers)and one for my high country . He should get his in a couple of days . I'll wait a week

Employee price type of connect...

Reactions: emptybeerkann
#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·
Cool, Glad to see you got it please photo as you go thru the steps !!

#9 ·

Attachments

#8 ·
lucky ~

#10 ·
Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
What are you going to do with the old hood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Subd for the pics

#13 ·
Sub'd...

#14 · (Edited)
Old Hoods will be up for sale .

#16 ·
#17 ·
Sub'd My local dealer said that GM is showing no inventory? I'll keep bugging them tho.

#22 ·
I figured just wanted to make sure, I am checking order status dailey for a GMC hood!!!

#23 ·
I just spent about 2 hrs today looking under the hood of a L5P duramax trying to figure out how I could integrate a 2017 hood onto my 2015 and be functional. I have a S&B intake system, think it will be easy to integrate into my S&B airbox.

My question to you would be are you planning to integrate into your airbox or just be for looks? If going to integrate into airbox, do you have stock or aftermarket? If aftermarket, which intake system?

#24 ·
aFe Power 51-12322-1 Cold Air Intake System (for GM,Magnum Force)... I was thinking of going with this cold air box .. Any suggestions??

#27 ·
Reactions: TerryRH
#32 ·
I don't think so . the insulation has to cover the ducting I ordered the hood insulation , ducting ,and all necessary hardware from a 17..

#36 ·

Attachments

#37 ·
Looks Awesome I can't wait to see it on the truck!
I checked my 3 best sources and Backordered with no projected date! AARRGG!

#38 ·

Attachments

#39 ·

Attachments

#42 ·
Sharp as a tack. Love the look!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.