Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey all,
Living south and west of Junction City, up in the hills a bit.
I'm looking for a reliable mechanic to diagnose my turbo problem and do the necessary repairs/upgrades. Anybody have a shop or particular mechanic they recommend? The Eugene/Springfield area is preferable, but I could travel as far as Salem If I had to.
Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I have never had to take mine to anyone (yet) for repairs, but I have had several Duramax owners tell me Certfied in Salem is pretty good. Talk to them and see what you think... Maybe someone else can verify or suggest a place they know from personal experience.

Auto Repair and Service Salem, OR - Certified Power Systems

·
Registered
58 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm originally from Newberg. Went to Oregon State for Civil Engineering and now reside in the Republik of Kalifornia. Sigh..

·
Registered
48 Posts
This thread still goin??? Burns!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
This thread still goin??? Burns!

It is whenever someone finds it! I know a guy that lives in Burns. He is a garbage man there. I will be in Vale in less than two months deer hunting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
48 Posts
Whats his name? Nice. good country that way. Hopefully these fires slow down or their wont be anywhere to hunt.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Whats his name? Nice. good country that way. Hopefully these fires slow down or their wont be anywhere to hunt.

Chris Lardy. His wife grew up in Burns, but I'm not sure what her name is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
48 Posts
Haha oh yeah. he's a barber now. actually cuts my hair. pretty funny guy. small world!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Born in Silverton, moved out to Turner a few years ago. Guess we will see if this thread is still alive! :neener

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Still here in Indy......

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm still out in North Plains. This area is growing wayyyyyy to fast for me. Fuck Intel and Nike!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is a pretty cool thread! I was hoping to see some more people from down in the Medford area like I am but still pretty sweet having our own state page!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Originally from Pleasant Hill (just southeast of Eugene)
now in Pendleton.. why? because the Army said so haha

Anyone out in this area?

Attachments

181 - 200 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.