Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
People say the exact same thing to me lol!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Stupid phone! I hit enter to many times! Haha. Well I guess... Bump for people in oregon!

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
393 Posts
Forest Grove area.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Klamath Falls, Oregon

Attachments

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Oh No lol I'm from Klamath!! :drink Sh**ty town IMO that's why I got outta there! Where did you get your truck from?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Oh No lol I'm from Klamath!! :drink Sh**ty town IMO that's why I got outta there! Where did you get your truck from?
Ordered it through Medford, no GM/Chevy dealers here

Tubbs

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
What about Cascade? From you pic it looks like you live out toward Henley High school?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
What about Cascade? From you pic it looks like you live out toward Henley High school?
Cascade lost Chevy, Harvest Ford closed the doors until Lithia took over.. Thats Klamath, yea we live out close to Henley, good eye. Originally from Grants Pass

Tubbs

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh wow that I did not know! I knew Harvest went out tho. Very nice truck, probably one of the nicest ones in that town! One of my good friends works at Lithia but he drives a dodge lol

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Buddy of mine has a Fire Engine red one also he lives in Reno and works here, so there is only two nice ones running around Klamath lol

Tubbs

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nice! I don't know if you know him but Ed Majors has an amazing Red mega cab Cummins DRW Lifted to the moon! He owns SunnyD

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So Tubbs, what do you do for a living??

·
Registered
167 Posts
Live in Jefferson. Grew up in Brookings.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This just keeps getting better and better! Ramsdell, do you ride at the coast much?

·
Registered
167 Posts
This just keeps getting better and better! Ramsdell, do you ride at the coast much?
I did a lot when I lived on the coast. We make it out about twice a year now. I wish I could go every month:gearjamin

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Nice! I don't know if you know him but Ed Majors has an amazing Red mega cab Cummins DRW Lifted to the moon! He owns SunnyD
Yes I know Ed, he helped make the Banshee I have go real fast.. Retired Air Force.

Tubbs

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I did a lot when I lived on the coast. We make it out about twice a year now. I wish I could go every month:gearjamin
Awesome! Yeah I wish I could go more often! Do you ever go to Dunefest?

Yes I know Ed, he helped make the Banshee I have go real fast.. Retired Air Force.

Tubbs
That's awesome, I wonder... Do you know Steve Walker by chance? My cousin used to work at the base, Cody Pemberton.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Small worl, yes have worked with Cody many years. I am down in Winchester bay a lot, and Dune Fest

Tubbs

21 - 40 of 222 Posts