Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yeah small world! lol Will you be going to Dunefest this year? Do you know Steve Walker?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Awesome! Yeah I wish I could go more often! Do you ever go to Dunefest?
Not anymore. I got married that weekend and the wife does not think it is a good anniversary trip :(

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Yeah small world! lol Will you be going to Dunefest this year? Do you know Steve Walker?
The name doesn't sound familiar, where does he work? Yes we will be down for Dune Fest

Tubbs

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
He works at mazama high school, and owns a paving company. He is good friends with Ed. He has a black 69 camaro. Sweet I will be there also!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'll look like this lol!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Not anymore. I got married that weekend and the wife does not think it is a good anniversary trip :(
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Good thing my fiance loves to ride :thumb

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Hey duramaxd... I saw you posted about limping on the dyno... Are you hitting the dyno anywhere around Eugene soon? I wouldn't mind a few pulls if you have something set up

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey man, yeah there is place here with a dyno literally right next to my work. They are a strange bunch of guys and they haven't called me back yet but I want to get on the dyno ASAP! Here's a link to there sight so you can check them out. Ftwtuning.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey DuramaxD219 I've seen you at the dunes LOL... Right now im rockin the side by side, sold all of the bikes. Were all going to windy bay presidents day, for a SXS meet. There are a bunch of people headed to Northbend for drags that weekend too.

But I have a question/need help from someone! I need help or advise on how to put on a MBRP downpipe. I played with it a little this weekend and HOLY F**K those bolts are tight!!!!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey DuramaxD219 I've seen you at the dunes LOL... Right now im rockin the side by side, sold all of the bikes. Were all going to windy bay presidents day, for a SXS meet. There are a bunch of people headed to Northbend for drags that weekend too.

But I have a question/need help from someone! I need help or advise on how to put on a MBRP downpipe. I played with it a little this weekend and HOLY F**K those bolts are tight!!!!
Really? That's crazy it really is a small world! Are you going the 18th-20th or just the 20th? I might have to load up and head out there! As for the DP, all I know is you have to soak the bolts with like zep or wd40 to loosen them up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Were going the 18th and maybe the 19th. Were bringing 2 Rhinos and a RZR, and I think were meeting up with my buddy and his 815 TRex.

Yeah soaking them would be a good idea. I thought about that but, decieded a beer looked better LOL...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweet my pic thing finally started working

Attachments

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Were going the 18th and maybe the 19th. Were bringing 2 Rhinos and a RZR, and I think were meeting up with my buddy and his 815 TRex.

Yeah soaking them would be a good idea. I thought about that but, decieded a beer looked better LOL...
You soak your DP bolts with beer!?!? Hahaha

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Anyone been to Club 205 in Portland ???!!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Not me man, I'm only 19 :(

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Maybe in a month when I turn 21... Haha

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Shit I'm trying to get up there this weekend but my friends are being tangs, my friends old lady is going home for the weekend so it's a opportunity of a lifetime for him to go out....
Those girls at 205 are so hot! I heard there all virgins

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Something tells me the girl friend wouldnt like me going to club of vigins with out her. Lol

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Used to live in Scio..... don't miss it, or anything about Oregon except the coast.

41 - 60 of 222 Posts