Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an 07 lbz with edge attitude and juice 5 inch mbrp otherwise stock its been overspooling (35-38 psi) under wot with power loss on anything over mileage tune if i back out of throttle and get back in it itll accelerate again just wondering if a ported fitting or maybe shim kit for fuel rail would help or should i go ahead and get a lift pump like fass or air dog. This is my first diesel kinda clueless anybody got a solution?

·
Registered
64 Posts
If it were mine I would go ahead and get a pump and shim kit.

·
Registered
225 Posts
thats alot of boost... You shouldnt need a pump with the juice/attitude, so try the shim kit before you drop some coin on a lift pump.

I dont know why your truck would be boosting that much... Mine maxes out at about 26psi with the juice/attitude and I've never gotten a code due to low rail press. Hopefully someone who's much smarter than me will chime in about your boost issues...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys ill find out in a week if the shim kit works hopefully it will so i wont have to sink a bunch of jack in it hell ive only had it 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Edge equals automatic shim kit. they will always throw the truck into limp without it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts