Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i got a 2004.5 lly with edge juice with attitude and a kn drop in airfilter. 90,000 miles on the truck. when i took the muffler off i got overboost alerts it boosted at 30ish i put the muffler back on and it never hapend again. Can i run a 4inch mbrp with cat delete and use there muffler and not have a problem? also i recently added a afe mouth peice on it. thank you for all your help

·
Registered
10 Posts
You should be fine I run the 4 inch mbrp turbo back with no problems.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. do you run a muffler or not? i heard 5inch is only usefull if you have alot of power i dont know if this is true or not

·
Registered
59 Posts
i dont run a muffler and i never had that problem. on an 05 lly, with banks 6 gun.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
i dont have a muffler or a cat and i have a bigger downpipe and mouthpeice, never had that. stacked the 6 gun with the quad and it doesnt do it either. you my have a bad vane sensor.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k. thanks everyone maybe its my edge telling me the wrong info? as far as a vane sensor how would you know if thats bed theres no codes anywhere on the truck and it runs great

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
k. thanks everyone maybe its my edge telling me the wrong info?
That sounds like a good old 100watt light bulb right there

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
if its not limpin the truck or throwin any codes id leave the muffler off and run it. edges like to do dumb stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts