Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought this truck to the shop on a wrecker. It's a 2007.5 LMM 6.6 in a Kodiak C4500 Cab/Chassis (Bus). While buying it someone rolled under it and cut off the CAT! According to the guy I bought it from it was running with no engine lights, Now it is throwing (3) codes. Even after flashing the ECM with EFILive single tune. I believe the one putting it in limp mode is P0088 (High Fuel Rail Pressure), but it is also showing a P0381 (Start Lamp Control Circuit) and a P0526 (Fan Speed Sensor Circuit).

My Injector rate is within spec with les than +/- .4.... But my fuel rail pressure is at 11.7 at an idle, over 12 on a high idle. I believe it is supposed to be around 5.5.

I have ordered in a fuel pressure relief valve. It is to arrive tomorrow. Plan to start there. On Saturday I should take delivery of the fuel pressure sensor and the fuel pressure regulator. I really hope I don't have to go that far into it. Need ideas as how to proceed!

Scott
(My other LMM is a 2009 GMC WT3500HD, EFILive~DSP5~PPE Downpipe~Total Delete~Grand Rock Stacks~Cold Air Intake)

·
Registered
6,683 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Matrix
1 - 2 of 2 Posts