Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 lb7 2500 hd 4wd

In the last 7000 miles I’ve replaced injectors cp3 and fpr, rebuilt fuel pump head*
in the last 400 miles or so I had Replaced tcm and had it flashed and had the connectors replaced.

Aftermarket-Edge evolution, Fass pump, Intake

Help!

Truck ran great for about a week and around 400 miles give or take then I stopped at a gas station, I had ran it down almost too empty got fuel and my problem started happening. Drained the tank got new fuel in it problem still occurred. Filters looked fine so I didn’t replace them.

When accelerating I don’t have hardly any power then basically no power on a hard acceleration(truck barely wants too gain speed) really light acceleration I can get truck up too speed.
it also is extremely louder (more hollow/deeper sound)
If I leave truck in park turn off turn back on and rev it up, it revs up just fine.
In the night time videos, I removed the fass system just too see if maybe that was my problem. It did pull a p0089 code for the fuel pressure regulator
*the fuel pump head is leaking slightly.

I had a shop claim they ran over every wire a week before this started happening.

I have a few videos of sound and gauges

There’s a quick run down of what’s going on any questions about what I’ve tried or haven’t tried or thoughts I should try let me know please. Truck will be going too shop in a week if I can’t figure it out.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Rebuild or replace the fuel pump head. A leak there is allowing air to enter the fuel system between the fuel filter primer and the CP3, as this is a suction point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My lb7 drops fuel pressure at acceleration, the I injector rates are good except cylinder 7 the rate is 7.3. Would that cause the loss of power under WOT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did start a new one after posting that I didn’t realize what I did. I am new to this site and forums. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts