Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving Saturday down the interstate, and I had it in tune 3(80 hp) and then I turned it up to tune 4 (120 hp) just to lightly press on the pedal to roll coal just because I don't do it a lot because I don't want people freaking out. Well everything was fine, and I did it a couple of times. I ended up having to pass a tractor trailer, and I left it in tune 4. Well I didn't even floor it( it never dropped a gear ) and the check engine light came on and the drop felt like it dropped a gear and the RPMs went from 2,000 to like 3,000 or above. So I slowed down thinking I limped the transmission and turned the truck off and turned it back forward and cleared the p0089 code on my edge insight CTS and everything was fine. The truck drives fine and shifts fine. So what could have happened? I do have a lift pump on, but I put it on back around christmas. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should I replace the filters on my air dog and the stock fuel filters?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.