Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i installed a S&B intake and the AFE bladerunner and needless to say its awesome!!!

ever since last night the CEL been on and ive cleared the code i know 7 times by this afternoon and it keeps comeing back.

so can anyone tell me how to clear it or fix it for good so the damn light will stay off???

·
Registered
712 Posts
P00097 = Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage. Maybe the connector needs to be cleaned or the sensor needs to be cleaned or replaced.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how would i clean it? im afraid to touch something that sensistive cause i might break it. is there a way to reset so it understand that its getting more air? that what i think is throwing it off. cause usually when people put better air intakes it doesnt understand that its getting more air

·
Registered
712 Posts
Cleaning refers to the electical connector. If it is seeing a low voltage, it has to do with the electrical circuit versus the "Air Side."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.