Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help keep getting the maf code p0102 changed filter cleaned sensor with the spray dont see any evidence of any leaks. I reset with my efi handheld it does fine for a few days maybe weeks then trips it agian. Was pulling a load of cows the other day it put me into limp mode twice cleared with tuner and ran fine. Just wanting to make sure i tryed everything before jump off and buyn a 300 sensor.
Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just had this problem yesterday and last week as well. Tried spraying it quick in the parking lot so I could get home. If I let it sit shut off for awhile it comes out of it. Also don't wanna spend $300, but if I have to it is what it is. I learned my lesson the first time washing my air filter, little too much oil & same prob happened. Might just be shot now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iv never ran anythang but stock filters from napa and the sensor looks clean no oil or dirt on it. Figure il end up biting the bullet and buying one just trying to see if theres any tricks or anythang else to look into that yall have found.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any luck with this yet. I have the same code floating around in the background on my truck, it is not causing it to go into limp mode but it is causing my remote start to not work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pulled it back out and shot 3/4 of the can of cleaner in it put it back together have drivin 300 miles or so since then hasnt showed up yet. Wel see next time it comes up i thank il replace it and be done with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts