Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals,
I'm new to the site. I have a 2016 2500hd GMC. Deleted and tuned about a year ago, have had zero issues. EZ links tuner, 5" full exhaust, S&B cold air intake. I'm getting a P06A3 trouble code. I can clear the code with the tuner but it returns every start up. Obviously this makes the remote start not work due to check engine light. I've done a bit of research and the only thing I'm able to come up with is an issue with the ECM.'dunno;. The truck doesn't run any different than before, light on or not. I've checked battery's and alternator and all are working to specs. Has anyone on here had this code before? I'm no technician by any stretch of the word :grin2: but I am mechanically incline LOL. Any ideas?? P.S. I did also make sure all connections were tight. Thanks for your time guys!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also when reading the code the tuner says P06A3 none specific.?? It sometimes doesn't even give the code when the light is on. Should I start with EZ links first?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Negative I haven't yet, still the same issue. Again truck runs and drives like normal just can't use remote cause the darn trouble light. I think once I'm off this job site in a few weeks I'm going to have to take it to a tech and see if they can figure it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2015 duramax deleted and tuned with EZ-LINK and mine just started running rough, black smoking bad and seems to be in limp mode, the code P06A3 is showing up. Have y’all figured anything out about yals yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Countryboy81,
Your issue almost sounds like a turbo air leak. The only reason I say that is I blew the down tube boot a while back and it reacted the same way your describing. Hope it helps man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts