Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have An 05 2500 Lly That I Installed A Htpertech Computer Programer On At Level 3 When Doing About 70-75 Ish And When Slowing Down To City Driving It Will Go In To Safty Mode And Not Rev Above 2k Rpm And Of Course It Has No Power, The Truck Only Has 56k On It If I Need To Take It In Does The Hyperteck Void Warenty. When I Take It Back To Stock It Has To Remove The Falts To Reinstal Factory Settings.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I would first try changing the fuel filter as this is the most common cause of the code and a programer magnifys the problem of a dirty filter. Running big programes will also cause the code but i dont beleive a hypertech should cause the code unless a dirty filter is involved! you can also shim the fuel pressure regulator valve which only cost about 15 bucks but is a PITA to do, but will solve the problem!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where can you pick up these shims? I have also been told you can put a race valve on for not much more. Any idea?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts