Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be posted somewhere but I haven't found it yet, Anyway, 2016 3500 throwing P2626 code. Recall for fuel line rerouting has been done. On the 3rd transfer pump (replaced last one on 09/05/19). Problem is the truck is only throwing the code when the fuel level gets to 1/4. Doing this both before and after the last pump replacement. Don't know if this makes a difference but when filling up both tanks the front tank holds around 8 gallons and the rear tank will take every bit of 40 gallons. I fill them both as soon as it throws the code. I drive ~500 miles daily pulling 22,000# trailer and getting aggravating having to stop at 450 miles to fill tanks. Before code problem could go appx. 550miles. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Here is something for you to read through, diagnostic help. I haven’t had time to read through totally, but just glancing through it looks like there are two different calibrations, is it possible that the wrong one was flashed into your truck by the dealer? Also just glanced at something that said the fuel gauge will default to empty when this DTC sets? I’ll have a little more time later this evening to read through everything.

In order from bottom to top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help on this. But for now its on the back burner cause I joined the CP4 club this morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.