Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry to bother. I'm starting to scratch my head wondering where to begin the diagnostic process. So the truck acted like it had bad batteries, and would begin to crank for a few seconds, but then click. So, I tried checking batteries, and they said 12.3V @ both batteries. (Was using a cheap Voltmeter, so it may be wrong) Anyhow, I checked most of the fuses underneath hood, and driver panel. Also, looked around to see if some of the wires leading to ECM & TCM, looked decent. Anyhow, this morning I went to Jump Start the truck. When doing so, the truck fired right up. Once i took off the jumper cables, lights on tow mirrors, Cluster, and headlights, all started flickering. With the 馃攱V guage, fluctuating from under 9v-13v rapidly (for about 10 seconds) Then went to 14.7V, and everything acted normal again. Anyhow, I know with it being cold and such, of course these trucks fluctuate in amount of power (when needed) But, I also noticed the radio wont let me save any channels. It gives me a message saying "A Device Containing This Favorite May Not Be Connected" and the radio will let me interact, but I can not hear anything........ In need of assistance.... Thanks guys!

P0562 - System Voltage Low
P262B - Unknown
P0881 - TCM Power Input Signal Performance

Registered
Disconnect the neg. Battery cables, wait a few minutes and reconnect to reset everything...
You need new batteries...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
I had also forgotten to add, that now the "Service Stablitrak" light is now on.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Disconnect the neg. Battery cables, wait a few minutes and reconnect to reset everything...
You need new batteries...
I'll do this as soon as i get home from work and will keep posted. Thanks, 馃

1 - 4 of 4 Posts